Don't see your question answered below in the Q&A? Please contact us using this form and we will respond as quickly as possible.
1. I don't have a credit card or PayPal account. What if I want to send a check?
Currently, we do not accept personal checks. However, if we find there is sustained interest for this form of donation, we will do our best to accommodate our donors. If you want to submit your in donation via check, please let us know by filling out the form above!
2. I want to give a large restricted donation. What do I have to do?
Thank you! Please directly contact us. You can fill out the questionnaire above or email us at email@example.com. A foundation member will reach back out to you to begin dialogue.
3. My company is interested in sponsoring this grant. What are the next steps?
Please fill out the contact form above, including your company name and contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
4. My state is listed as a location that the foundation cannot accept donations from. Can I still try to donate?
Unfortunately, there are certain states we cannot accept donations from due to high overhead costs associated with these states. If you are a resident of the states listed on our homepage and legal page as those we do not accept donations, we will not be able to accept your donation for legal reasons.
5. When will the grant application open, and for how long?
We plan to have the grant application open for 2021 grant(s) for approximately 4 months in Winter of 2020. The length of time may vary depending on the number and scope of applicants.
6. Can I volunteer with the Foundation?
Thanks for your enthusiasm! At the moment, we are all staffed up. However, if you are interested in volunteering for future years of the grant, please fill out the contact form on this page. In the mean time, we could always use more awareness! Please share our mission with your friends and family using social media or sharing our website url!